- Health & Safety Code 1788(a) (1990; amended by AB 1023, 2011)
- Welf. & Inst. Code 8103(f)(1967; amended by SB 1171, 2012)
- Insurance Code 791.13(s) (1981; amended by AB 470, 2009)
- Welf. & Inst. Code 5778(b)(5)(B) (1994; amended by A.B.1780, 2008)
- Insurance Code 791.13(n) (1981; amended by AB 470, 2009)
Insurance Code 791.08(e) (1980)
Insurance institution/agent's obligation to provide individual's requested personal information (including medical information) may be satisfied by another insurance institution or agent authorized to act on its behalf; an insurance institution, agent or insurance-support organization may make arrangements with an insurance-support organization or a consumer reporting agency to copy and disclose recorded personal information on its behalf.