- Penal Code 299.5 (1998; amended by AB 109 and AB 117, 2011)
- Welf. & Inst. Code 8103(f)(1967; amended by SB 1171, 2012)
- Welf. & Inst. Code 8103(h) (1967; amended by SB 1171, 2012)
- Welf. & Inst. Code 8103(b) (1967; amended by AB 109, 2011) [operative only upon the creation and funding of a community corrections grant program.]
- Health & Safety Code 121025(b) (2006)
Family Code 3011
In making a determination of the best interest of the child the court shall consider the health, safety, and welfare of the child and any history of abuse by one parent or any other person seeking custody against any child. Under any allegations of abuse, the court may require written reports by law enforcement agencies, child protective services, courts, medical facilities, or other public agencies providing services to victims of sexual assault or domestic violence.