- Penal Code 299.5 (1998; amended by AB 109 and AB 117, 2011)
- Welf. & Inst. Code 8103(h) (1967; amended by SB 1171, 2012)
- Penal Code 1170 (1976; amended by AB 109, 2011)
- Welf. & Inst. Code 8103(f)(1967; amended by SB 1171, 2012)
- Penal Code 1000.6 (formerly 1000.8, added by SB 1807, 2000; renumbered § 1000.6 and amended by AB 750, 2009)
Penal Code 1000.6 (formerly 1000.8, added by SB 1807, 2000; renumbered 1000.6 and amended by AB 750, 2009)
A person participating in a deferred entry of judgment program or a preguilty plea program, may also participate in a licensed methadone or levoalphacetylmethadol (LAAM) program if certain conditions are met, including: the participant allows release of his or her medical records to the court presiding over his or her preguilty/deferred entry program for the limited purpose of determining whether the participant is duly enrolled in the licensed methadone or LAAM program and is in compliance with deferred entry or preguilty plea program rules.