- Penal Code 299.5 (1998; amended by AB 109 and AB 117, 2011)
- Welf. & Inst. Code 8103(f)(1967; amended by SB 1171, 2012)
- Health & Safety Code 121022(e) (2006; amended by AB 2541, 2010)
- Health & Safety Code 121060 (1995; amended by AB 169, 2009)
- Welf. & Inst. Code 8103(h) (1967; amended by SB 1171, 2012)
Health & Safety Code 1621.5 (1985, var. amendments)
In a criminal investigation for a knowing donation of HIV-infected blood, tissue, organs, semen or breast milk, no person shall disclose the results of a blood test to detect AIDS to any state or local agency or department unless the test results are disclosed as otherwise required by law pursuant to a search warrant, court order or subpoena.