- Health & Safety Code 1788(a) (1990; amended by SB 407, 2009)
- Welf. & Inst. Code 8103(f)(1967; amended by SB 1171, 2012)
- Penal Code 4501.1 (1997; amended by AB 109, 2011)
- Revenue and Taxation Code 30461.6(j) (1993, amended by A.B. 359, 2009)
- Health & Safety Code 1280.15(c) (2008; amended by S.B. 337, 2009)
Health & Safety Code 1507.3
A residential facility may obtain a waiver from the department to allow a resident who has been diagnosed as terminally ill to remain in the facility, or to become a resident of the facility when all of the conditions are met. If it is determined that resident's change in condition will pose a threat to the health and safety of the terminally ill resident or other resident, the facility may initiate procedures for a transfer.