- Welf. & Inst. Code 1768.85 (2000; amended by AB 109, 2011)
- Welf. & Inst. Code 4659.22 (2011; added by SB 74)
- Health & Safety Code 120130(a) (1995; amended by AB 2658, 2008)
- Health & Safety Code 121022(a) (2006; amended by AB 2541, 2010)
- Health & Safety Code 120130(f) (1995; amended by AB 2658, 2008)
Health & Safety Code 120700
The laboratory conducting the syphilis screening of prenatal blood samples shall report results to the Department of Health, which may destroy the results after two years.
Other Relevant California Code Sections:Health & Safety Code 102705: All laboratory reports for prenatal syphilis tests are confidential and not available for public inspection.
Associated Federal Law(s):
Uses and disclosures for which an authorization or opportunity to agree or object is not required : for public health activities, official records